Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions take effect from your first use of this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by them on a continuing basis. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you are still willing to be bound by any terms and conditions that may have changed.
Seller Certifies that the item(s) listed and consigned to Gem-Mint Auctions are owned by the seller, have good title, and are free from encumbrances. Seller will be responsible for any legal costs and/or damages relating to any ownership disputes.
Payment for the consigned items will be mailed at the address provided by the seller within 30 business days following the auction.
Indiana auction law prohibits Seller and/or agents for the seller to bid on item(s) consigned by the seller. Any such occurrence will result in immediate withdrawal of the consigned item(s). In addition, Seller will be charged a 15% withdrawal fee based on low estimate value. Gem-Mint Auctions also reserves the right to bar seller from consigning items in the future.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages which may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue within the website
- Infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- Is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- Is in breach of these terms and conditions
- Has not been requested, including un-solicited bulk email or spamming
- Is libelous, abusive, menacing or offensive or that may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- Is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- Facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device. If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
We have no obligation to monitor or censor any information that users store within, or transmit through, the website. We are not responsible for any injury, damage, or offence that results from such storage and transmission of information.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in this website, and the content published on it, are owned by Gem-Mint Auctions or individual authors.